August 30th 2009




Happy Sunday morning. It's been such a nice weekend so far.


I made a delicious breakfast yesterday morning for Chris, Nikki and I. I found a really great recipe online for Maple Syrup Scones and used some of the blueberries I'd frozen to make a nice blueberry compote for them. (It was also a great excuse to use some of the Devon Cream I've been hoarding in the fridge lately!). We also had a really nice omelette with some of the cherry tomatoes I've been growing this summer. Yum yum.


It's supposed to rain today, so I'm spending most of it indoors working on a painting.


Tomorrow is the beginning of the last week of the summer. That sounds a little sad, but I do love fall.

4 comments:

  1. Can I tell you enough how pleased I am you now have a blog? PLEASED NO END.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I'm glad you're checking! It's so much fun! Why didn't I have one before? Honestly...
    WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO SEE US - IMISSYOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmy, that recipe sounds yummy!

    i am totally looking forward for the fall too. enjoy the last week of summer! :)

    ReplyDelete