November 30th 2010



This is the set of paintings set up at Mjölk. They went up the other day, and should be up during all of December. If you're in Toronto on December 15th, John and Juli will be holding a private party to celebrate their one-year anniversary, the upcoming holidays, and the new collection of paintings. If you'd like to attend, please send me a message through the contact form on my website, and I'll pass on the information.


Today I'm doing a little oil painting. I'm attempting to do it using a little table easel that I got a while back, and it's taking some getting used to. This afternoon I'm looking forward to a tea break with some of my favorite packaged cookies - Dare Maple Cookies! Mm! So Canadian!


It's nice to be at my desk today, because it's really blustery outside. Tomorrow it's supposed to snow a bit, and I'm really looking forward to it. What a nice way to start December.

No comments:

Post a Comment