October 20th 2011



Good news!  I have copies of Grand-Remous, the children's book I worked on with Mélanie Tellier this past summer.  Mélanie is the publisher that I did our previous book, Le Géranium, with, and I was so excited when she asked me to work with her on another project.


Chris and I went to Montréal last week for the fall book launch party for Les Éditions Marchand de Feuilles and Bourgeon, where I picked up a few copies of the new book.  I'm so excited to have finished up another project with this publisher, and I'm so happy with the way it turned out!


I just did a draw for a free copy of the book, and wanted to congratulate Dawn Petticrew!  Thanks to all of those who entered the draw.


I've uploaded all of the images from the book to my website, and you can view the work here.  I will have a few copies of the book available online, and will order more when the book is  officially released mid-November.  You can order your copy of the book here.


Thanks to all of those who supported me during such a busy period this summer, as well as Mélanie and her staff for having such faith in my work!


I'll be back again tomorrow to add more new work to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment