April 24th 2012


In between other things lately, I've been toying with some new fabric designs.  It's been a while since I put any out, and I'd like to share one that I just got samples back of.


For reference, this swatch is approximately 5" x 5".  It's printed on some pretty Silk Crepe de Chine, and feels really lovely.  I think I may try making myself a blouse out of it.


Please let me know what you think!  I'll update my website with it very shortly, and will share the other designs when I get them finalized.


*UPDATE: I've added the fabric to my website, and it can now be found here.

6 comments:

  1. That's perfect! Can I buy some somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minttu, I've just added it to my website. You can view it here: http://melindajosie.com/artwork/2599071_Snips_Fabric.html, then send me an email if you're interested. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Now, what to make...

    ReplyDelete