January 24th 2010



It's a little odd, but I think even better than stumbling upon a beautiful art or design blog, nothing makes me happier than finding a beautiful new FOOD BLOG.


I just found La Tartine Gourmande. The photos are gorgeous; slightly over-exposed and right up close with the perfectly prepared food. The site is put together by Béa Peltre, a food writer/photographer. She includes her recipes with each post, which look like they've been typed on to a lovely recipe card, (sometimes adding a french version, as she's a French expatriot).


I'm so glad I found this site, although I should be working like mad, and have already planned dinner for tonight. Oh well, it'll be something sweet to explore when I have a bit more time.


Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. On the site, or that tasty beef stew recipe I sent? Best site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must say I love your blog banner (and its garland).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It was actually made by friends of ours for our engagement party. I loved it so much, we hung it up in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh such beautiful pictures! Do you know 'smitten kitchen' (www.smittenkitchen.com)? It's a great food blog too. And 'sweet fine day' (it's in my link list) is less about food than it used to be, but it is one of my very favourite blogs in general.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those are both great! I've seen Smitten Kitchen before, but not Sweet Fine Day! The photos are really lovely in both!

    ReplyDelete