January 6th 2010

I had a coffee date with Anthony this morning at Saving Gigi. I've been meaning to try it for ages, and one of his good friends runs it, so he highly recommended it. I'm so glad he did! I loved it! We had great coffee, and the most delicious apple crumble muffins (with candied ginger in them!). Yum.


Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera along as I would have liked, so the below photo comes care of Georgie_grrl on Flickr.



I also went to the Farmer's Market at Dufferin Grove, which I haven't done for ages. The last time was during the fall, while there were still vendors outside. They move in to a community centre during the winter. But they still carry a few of my favorite things from the summer; the bread, which was still warm when I picked a loaf up, and the chocolate. I do miss the wild flower guy though. I love picking up a bunch to bring home. He ties them in the prettiest coloured jute twine. I'll be happy to get them again next spring.


I'm going to go eat some tasty bread, then get back to work!

2 comments: