January 9th 2010

I love the way 2010 looks. It's much prettier than 2009.






I stumbled upon La Casita de Wendy this morning, and I'm madly in love with this dress. The fabric is adorable, (and totally inspiring; I've been thinking up ideas for new fabric designs), the length of the hem and sleeves is perfect, and the bow at the neck is the a sweet finishing touch.


I've decided that, for now, the only way I can afford to get fabric printed is to order a bunch and make articles out of it myself. I can still sell yards of it to those that are interested, but it's more practical to make things out of it to sell. I plan to make housewares, and maybe eventually the odd article of clothing.


I made a batch of potato latkes for breakfast this morning and they were delicious! I've never made them before, but they're now a new favorite recipe! (I just used one of Martha Stewart's). I topped them with plain yogurt instead of sour cream, and I think I liked the yogurt better.


Time to go enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment