September 4th 2009

Good morning.


It's a final day of painting for me today. When I have everything scanned, I'll post an image of the commission I've been working on lately.





Photos © Fast Forward 2009


A couple of days ago, a friend of mine sent me a link to these leggings. They are amazing. (And yes, they have the moon, and spaceships and stars all over them!) I think I'm usually pretty conservative when it comes to leggings, but for these, I would absolutely make an exception. Especially since they're from one of my favorite designers of all time.


Her name is Tsumori Chisato. I found out about her on my trip to Tokyo a few years ago. The friend I was travelling with told me that we had to visit this particular shop because it was her favorite. I wish I'd taken more photos, but this was the only one I thought to take. I guess I was a little too distracted to think to take others.


Here you can find a slideshow of photos from one of her most recent collections.


Photos © Giovanni Giannoni 2009


Now, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment