September 5th 2009

Happy Long Weekend!


I decided a couple of days ago to try something new to get my work seen by a different crowd, so I've taken out ad space on Design Sponge, a daily design blog. Below is what my little ad will look like! Neat!




Here is the commissioned painting I've been working on for the last little while. It's in watercolour and measures 13" x 16". This is the first painting I've ever matted. I'm actually really, really happy with the way it looks framed. (I'll post a larger version with details on my website ).


(click to enlarge)


For part of the day today I'm finishing up some sketches and layouts for this new project I'm working on. I'm actually very excited about it. And for the next two days I'm going to take off some time, so I won't be posting. But on Tuesday I'll be back up and running, and so will my new ad! I can't wait to see it active!

No comments:

Post a Comment