October 23rd 2009



Happy Friday!


Chris and I have been working on getting the materials together to start framing my work for the book launch, and the real construction will start this weekend. We'll have to make so many! And there's so much prep work to be done. I'm looking forward to the way everything will look together. It wasn't until my meeting with Kristin the other day that I saw what all of the work looked like spread out, and I'm really happy with how cohesive it was. I can't wait!


Tomorrow, Celine and I are going to make a batch of delicious jam. I'm sure there will be pictures to post up later. I love the above illustration. I found it on an American canning website, but I'm not sure who the illustrator is. I love the look of mason jars! Another of my favorite mason jar illustrations is by Roisin Fagan for Repeat Studio, a local textile design company. I recently saw some of their linen towels at a workroom Trunk Show, and they really stood out to me.


On a bit of a holiday theme, and because I've been listening to this album so much, here is a video from the show the other night. The show was quite ghoulish, and perfect for the week leading up to Hallowe'en!


1 comment: