October 28th 2009







Okay, so I may have gone a little overboard with the Hallowe'en decorations this year, but we're planning on handing out candy on Saturday night, and I want the house to look spoooOOOOoooky!


I've got a treat baking in the oven for our pumpkin carving party tonight. I'll post photos of it later. Thank you for the recipe, Martha Stewart.


Are you planning on dressing up for Hallowe'en this year? If so, what are you going as? (I have a feeling a lot of people are going out as "Max" from Where the Wild Things Are...)


{ Thanks to kitjule1010 for this sweet costume idea! }

2 comments:

  1. The black pumpkin is so cute! Reminds me of Miffy. Aw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one was a buttercup squash! The colour is so pretty, because the inside is golden yellow like a regular pumpkin. And it is Miffy!

    ReplyDelete