April 16th 2010

How exciting! I found out that I was featured on Design for Mankind this morning!


Design for Mankind is the blog of writer Erin Loechner. She's based in Los Angeles, and writes guest posts for lots of other design blogs, as well as her own. I was so very flattered to be featured along with so many other inspiring artists and designers!




I just finished making another batch of something; a surprise treat for Sunday. It'll be tasty. Hope I don't eat them all before then.


I also made a new print for the Trunk Show that I'll hold out to post until after the event.


This is probably the last post I'll make until after the show this Sunday. Things are wrapping up, but I've still got quite a bit to finish up before then! I'll be sure to take lots of photos and post all about in on Monday!


Until then, have a great weekend!

1 comment: