April 1st 2010




I'm still here!


I've been terrible at updating things in the last week; partially due to being sick, and in part because I'm being secretive about the project I've been working on for the last while. I don't mean to be withholding, but I want to wait until my first painting is finished to post anything about it. (There is a tiny sneak peek at the edge of both of my desk photos above).


I plan to post about the first painting, and the ideas behind this project, when I'm finished. I'm working on pieces for an upcoming show at Narwhal and don't want to give too much away just yet!


I'm also working on small presents for a trio of birthdays this next week, which I'll post about when they've passed. I don't want to spoil any surprises!


So I'm still here, and now in better health, and I promise to post more in the coming week!


Oh yeah! And the Poppytalk Spring and Easter Market is only up for another nine days! If you get the chance, check out the work I have up in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment