April 7th 2010 pt. 2











I have news!
Just this morning new samples of fabric arrived in the mail! I got a fat quarter of Kitty Buds, Kitty Buds in Delft Blue Toile and my new Clover pattern! I'm very excited about the new Clover fabric. It printed up so well! The colours are pretty great.


I only ordered samples of the fabrics to test what the colours will look like. These particular pieces will be available at the Spring Trunk Show at the workroom in two weeks, but all of the fabrics on my website are available. { Please note, though, that they're made to order and could take a short wait to arrive. }

11 comments:

  1. ugh. the kitty buds in blue look like a china pattern! so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks birch and sycamore!
    And thank you Tony! I'm really happy with the way that one printed up! I'm such a sucker for delft blue! Look at this : http://www.flickr.com/photos/dianabartwillem/403257671/ It's beautiful, but would just feel so wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!!!!!! I love all your fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! (Your blog is really lovely!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the clover pattern melinda!
    oh and the kitty buds are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks May! I think I like the Clover the best too! I use clover in a lot of my work. They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Those look amazing!!!!!
    I like the clovers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Yukiko! Your new work looks great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. these look amazing melinda!!!!
    it would be so cool if you got the kitty buds on a plate! wouldn't it?
    can't wait to see these a the trunk show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be awesome! I should look into whether I can make plates, or maybe tea cups! That would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete