April 5th 2010

I woke up to a nice surprise this morning.


There were a couple of blog posts about my work, including one on the Urban Outfitters blog! How exciting! The other was on The Sweet Halcyon Days. It's a lovely blog.


I hope everyone had a great and sunny weekend!


I spent a bit of Saturday afternoon outside on our porch painting! It was the nicest feeling. In the later afternoon, the sun comes all the way to the back of the porch and it gets very warm. I don't think I've ever experienced a warmer early spring!


We also sat outside yesterday morning and Chris fixed his and Anthony's bikes. Anthony was sweet enough to bring some delicious pastries from Nadège along, so we drank coffee, ate pastries and soaked up the sun. I took some photos with Chris' camera that I'll post on Flickr shortly.




1 comment:

  1. it was SUCH a nice weekend, and i was glad we got to have a little morning hangout. and congrats on the blog posts!! UO especially!

    ReplyDelete